Anametrix Selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Winner
Red Herring recognizes Anametrix among top technology ventures.
SAN DIEGO – May 21, 2014 – Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time marketing analytics platform, has been named to the Red Herring 100 list of the leading private companies in technology from North America for 2014. The Red Herring award celebrates these startups’ innovations and technologies across their respective industries.News Highlights
- Red Herring Top 100 America enlists outstanding entrepreneurs and promising companies. It selects 100 award winners from among the approximately 3,000 technology startups financed each year in the United States and Canada. Since 1996, Red Herring has kept tabs on these up-and-comers. Red Herring editors were among the first to recognize that companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, Marin Software, Palo Alto Networks and eBay would change the way we live and work.
- Red Herring’s editorial staff evaluated companies on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technological innovation and intellectual property, management quality, business model, customer footprint and market penetration. This assessment of potential is complemented by a review of the track record and standing of startups relative to their sector peers, allowing Red Herring to see past the “buzz” and make the list a valuable instrument of discovery and advocacy for the most promising new business models in North America.
- Anametrix was recognized for its leadership in delivering advanced analytics to marketers seeking to gain insights from the vast volume, variety and velocity of multichannel data generated today. Anametrix gives marketers not just another set of dashboards, but a flexible, decision-support solution supporting marketing initiatives to drive revenues and profitability.
- Anametrix automatically brings together all sources of marketing data in its high-performance, cloud-based platform and enables ad hoc discovery of this unified data to deliver compelling insights into marketing performance. Anametrix also applies advanced statistical models and predictive analytics on this granular, multichannel dataset to discover hidden correlations and forecast future outcomes, making it possible to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Anametrix has more than tripled its client base in the past year and is a leader in supporting Global 2000 marketers across many industries, including news and entertainment media, automotive, ecommerce and direct marketing organizations. In addition, the company continues to grow rapidly with competitive wins among advertising and digital agencies, which are adopting Anametrix to support their clients with user-friendly, yet advanced analytics.
Alex Vieux, Publisher and CEO of Red Herring
“In 2014, selecting the top 100 achievers was by no means a small feat. In fact, we had the toughest time in years because so many entrepreneurs had crossed significant milestones so early. But after much thought, rigorous contemplation and discussion, we narrowed our list down from hundreds of candidates from across North America to the top 100 winners. We believe Anametrix embodies the vision, drive and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial venture. Anametrix should be proud of its accomplishment, as the competition was very strong.”
Pelin Thorogood, CEO of Anametrix
“We are honored to be named to the Red Herring Top 100 America, which recognizes the ‘the best of the best’ among private ventures in technology. Analytics is an extraordinary growth industry where marketers are increasingly turning to advanced analytics to truly leverage the power of data for insights and decision support. The perfect storm of these changing market dynamics, our next-gen platform and aging competing technologies has enabled our trailblazing team to drive a more than 300-percent growth in the Anametrix client base in the last year. We are also experiencing accelerating interest with interactive agencies that want to extend the power of data-driven marketing to their clients.”
Anametrix transforms businesses with marketing analytics. We collect, analyze and make sense out of data across all marketing channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and our Blog.
Get your personalized demo.