- Evaluate how the multichannel marketing mix is performing across campaigns, geographies and devices
- Discover how, why and where your customers buy across all channels
- Reduce customer acquisition costs and drive higher lifetime value
- Uncover new revenue opportunities and improve return on marketing investment (ROMI)
Multichannel Campaign Analytics
The Campaign Analytics product gives marketers access to advanced digital analytics technology and a powerful new business framework for evaluating multichannel campaign results in real time to transform marketing decision-making. Reports have been designed by marketers with a deep understanding of the acquisition marketing process. The benefits are diverse:
- Gain a real-time, holistic view of campaign performance across the full marketing mix, including the complex relationships of paid, owned and earned media. Marketers can make easy comparisons of campaign metrics, including virality, customer retention, lifetime value and ROMI.
- Analyze and integrate data from multiple channels and devices, including social media in the form of virality, mentions and social buzz. Campaign Analytics enables real-time data correlations across the interrelated mix of traditional and digital media for deeper knowledge of buyer behaviors.
- Optimize marketing campaigns in real time with insights into campaign performance, leveraging emerging trends to segment customers, target campaigns, and optimize campaign results and the revenue they produce. Campaign Analytics generates the customer intelligence required to personalize and micro-target campaigns, reduce churn and convert buyers into loyal customers.
- Determine the best allocation of resources to optimize ROMI and uncover new revenue opportunities. In addition, Campaign Analytics produces information enabling CMOs to evaluate marketing performance against goals.