Anametrix is seeking a graphic designer with excellent layout, creative design and computer skills to assist the Online Marketing Manager in the day-to–day tasks required to keep our website, collateral and other content current. These responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create images and layouts for online and print use consisting of web pages, online banners, event banners, handouts, data sheets, white papers, and PowerPoints
- Help define and manage brand
- Create/format screenshots and other images for use in collateral and on websites
- BA/BFA degree in Graphic Arts
- Exceptional design skills—both print and web
- Well balanced portfolio with examples of digital and print work
- Ability to re-interpret “master” designs and carry the look and feel through to additional materials
- Computer proficiency on a PC or Mac platform
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.)
- Experience with PowerPoint or Keynote
- Ability to follow through and complete assigned projects
- Ability to check projects for accuracy and completeness
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others, individually and in a group
The Implementation/Professional Services candidate will be responsible for developing business intelligence and data visualization solutions built on Anametrix’ technology platform for key clients. This candidate will also have ownership to deploy and configure Anametrix’ products for its clients.
- Work with the customers, sales and account management teams to quickly assess requirements and develop solutions.
- Interact with customers in a consultative fashion to develop solutions that meet their needs and provide value.
- Web UX design experience highly desirable
- SQL/RDBMS experience (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase etc.)
- Java programming experience helpful
- Proven track record of problem solving skills
- Articulate, experienced working face to face with customers
As a Senior Account Executive, you will sell a complete, SaaS business intelligence solution by participating in a supportive, team-selling environment. An understanding of marketing and the pain/dreams of marketing departments will help you succeed as this is our primary target client. Experience selling into Media, Automotive, Retail or Travel & Hospitality verticals is a plus.
- Contact and manage relationships with high-level marketing personnel in large companies.
- Hunt for your prospects. We subscribe to several tools to assist in this task.
- Conduct discovery meeting interviews to learn the prospects’ businesses and what they are striving to do with a better understanding of their marketing data.
- Learn the application well enough to run product demonstrations and to answer the first level of questions by the prospects. A Sales Engineer will always be available to assist on the demonstration calls.
- Draft first versions of your proposals. Properly assimilate the information from the discovery call as well as interactions during the demonstration to position Anametrix to win the business based on valid, client-specific value propositions.
- Close accounts with the assistance of the management team by properly developing the value proposition, creating a sense of urgency and suggesting creative ways to structure the deal to make the prospect and Anametrix successful.
- Administrative tasks mostly revolve around our CRM system (Salesforce). It will be your responsibility to keep all of your accounts and opportunities properly maintained and up-to-date at all times.
- Limited travel may be necessary; less than 10% per month, and usually within your region.
- proven experience in hitting quotas in the $1M range;
- signed clients in the last 12 months; and
- recent clients who would act as references.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Salesforce experience would be a bonus
- Well-versed in Internet terminology
- Experience with any web analytics products would be a great bonus
- Familiar with digital marketing terms and practices
- Outgoing, persistent, creative, smart, self-starter, professional communication skills
The Solution Engineer (SE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by participating in discovery of prospect needs, delivering 1st class presentations and product demonstrations and working with sales in securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The SE collaborates with sales personnel, professional services, marketing, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure demonstrations and proposals include both functional and technical solutions that accurately address prospect needs, and are appropriately supported by key prospect technical decision-makers.
The SE is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the SE directly supports the sales team in new revenue generation activities, as follows:
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by manager
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address prospect requirements, assesses prospects’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the prospect and Anametrix
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the prospect firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
- Coordinates closely with sales representatives, sales support, and development/ service resources to align solution design with prospects’ business requirements
- Secures from prospect/prospect’s technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported
- Provides (product) training to sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within prospect/prospect firms
- Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities a re effectively covered and advanced
- Monitors prospect support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal loss
- Achieves assigned productivity and profitability quotas
- Maintains high prospect satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution (BS in Computer Science preferred)
- Minimum six years of software/ SaaS sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic prospect segment;
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role;
- Experience and achievement within a solution sales environment
- Experience and achievement within a long and complex sales cycle environment
- This position includes outside travel to prospects’ premises;
- All prospective employees must pass a background check;
The Data Analyst / Data Scientist applies advanced quantitative and analytical skills to improve processes and decisions through data analysis, model development, and interpretation of results. The Data Analyst / Data Scientist works with colleagues, clients, information, and data in all phases of data analysis from understanding business requirements to acquiring and preparing data to selecting appropriate methodologies to preparing results for both analytical and business audiences.
- Understanding client requirements in order to define and solve business problems; offering advice and guidance on the selection, development, and implementation of models; providing detailed specifications for generating datasets for analysis;
- Identifying, gathering, and preparing data for reporting, display, and analysis; developing statistical models, performing other statistical analyses, and employing machine learning algorithms; applying the most appropriate modeling and analytic techniques with respect to the structure of the data; applying programming skills to make use of computationally intensive techniques; validating modeling methodologies, confirming model performance, and monitoring and updating models;
- Summarizing and presenting results; providing critical interpretation of findings; translating technical results into language and information that clients can understand and use to make business decisions; documenting requirements and processes in sufficient detail for automation or implementation;
- Engaging in the development, interpretation, implementation, and support of many different types of statistical modeling and data mining techniques; participating in research into several fields including data visualization, computing with data, text mining, web analytics, and others; creating prototype models and running simulations to evaluate alternative modeling methodologies and assumptions;
- Proactively and effectively interacting with data science colleagues and other internal groups; evaluating and improving models, tools and processes; assisting on ad hoc projects and requests for both external and internal clients.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in one or more of R (or S-Plus/S+), SAS, SPSS, or other statistical software packages (R or SAS preferred)
- Knowledge of and proficiency with applied statistics
- Experience with preparing data for analysis, including messy datasets
- Ability to identify and apply analytical techniques to real-world problems and solve business problems
- Ability to work independently with minimum instruction or supervision
- Ability to interact collaboratively with other members of the Data Science team
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers
- Capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects of various complexities
- Ability to coordinate and balance numerous tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality output
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills
- Knowledge of and proficiency with machine learning algorithms
- Experience with analyzing large datasets, e.g. millions of rows and dozens of variables
- Knowledge of and experience with at least one computer programming language, e.g. Java, Python
- Knowledge of and proficiency with one or more of GLMs, time series, trees, clustering and classification, hierarchical and mixed-effects models, nonlinear models, computational statistics, data visualization, robust methods, non-parametric statistics, and various multivariate methods
- Experience with mathematical programming or global optimization heuristics
- Moderate or better skill with office software applications
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research, related quantitative fields with emphasis on statistical analysis and machine learning, or econometrics or other quantitative social science.
Start Date: ASAP
As a Software Engineering you will be a part of our development team to working to develope and maintain Anametrix’s product and platform.
- Working in Java / C# / ActionScript and other languages
- Creating next-generation cloud-based products and services
- Be part of a team using an agile development process
- Work with some of the best professionals available in San Diego
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Java and object-oriented programming (not J2EE)
- Foundation in SQL / Database concepts
- Foundation in user interface design
- C#, C/C++, .NET, R, and/or Flex, not required but definitely a plus
- The Java language, platform and technologies
- Developing database driven web applications
- Understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Distributed systems and network programming
Education: Bachelors in Software Engineering or equivalent
Start Date: ASAP
As a UI/UX designer you will be working close to the development team to design the next generation user interface and create a premium user experience.
- Optimize our user interface to increase usability in a powerful tool
- Creating mockups of GUI designs for web and mobile applications
- Improve our graphical design and color scheme
- Creation of information architecture and design-related documentation
- Thorough understanding of user interaction design and information architecture
- Effectively communicate and present user experience and product designs through visual or functional prototypes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Web / Desktop / Mobile application design
- Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other design tools
- Must have case studies or portfolio to support resume
Education: Bachelors in Interaction Design or equivalent
Start Date: ASAP